Sunday, November 25, 2012

crafting is my day job

As a stay at home momma, I have lots of time to make stuff I see on pinterest.  It rocks. Taylor and I have this wonderful marriage agreement: He can golf as much as he wants and I can craft as much as I want.  It keeps our relationship healthy on so many levels.  We both have an outlet and hobby that we feel completely supported in by the other.  Lately, I've been really cashing in on this arrangement by making lots of Christmas decorations.  

I've been feeling a lot of Christmas spirit this year.  I think it's a type of nesting.  I want to start our family traditions and memories now that we have little Lisey Lou.  There is just so much magic about the holiday's with a baby around.  The last two years of our marriage my Christmas decorating has been non existent.  So here's what I've been making so that we can have a little Christmas cheer around here.  Thank you pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my darling! I wish I could make all of those with you.

    ReplyDelete