Tuesday, November 13, 2012

i scream for ice cream..

Two months ago my mother-in-law came to Utah to help us move back in to our Wymount apartment (she da best) but CURSE HER for buying BYU Creamery ice cream...and Mrs. Richardson's hot fudge because I am now literally obsessed.  





I'd say once a week... at least...Taylor runs to the Creamery, I have to stay with the baby of course, and then comes home and scoops both of us up a bowl.  I like Cookies and Cream and tonight he was a German Chocolate guy.

Before E, we loved to go to the dollar theater and get the huge popcorn with half diet/half cherry Coke. These days we love our ice cream and shows: White Collar, Once Upon a Time and Shark Tank.


This is a really, really good life.

1 comment:

  1. So obsessed!! Love the creamery :] Maybe we can take a detour on one of our walks and stop to get a little treat there :]

    ReplyDelete