Monday, November 5, 2012

Fresh Start

Today is a special day. Today, I am committing to anyone who cares, to actually write on my blog. My cousin Courtney, who is more like a sister, took time today to make this blog look just the way I wish I could make it look! It's perfect. Thanks Court!

I think I've avoided writing on a blog, in a baby book or even in a journal because there is SO MUCH going on that I feel overwhelmed and so I write nothing at all, which is actually quite pointless.

For me, this blog is a journal so I'm writing for me, but it's oaky if you want to read my journal :)

Taylor is going to BYU and studying Economics. He's working as a recruiter for Alterra Pest Control, who we sell with in the summer. {P.S summer sales is the best thing that ever happened to us despite my fear of it a few years ago}. He's my hero because he wakes up literally every morning between 6 and 7 am to pump iron at the gym. I love to squeeze his sexy muscles ;) Lucky girl, I know.. Actually, today he came home from school and meetings with a Chunky Strawberry from Jamba Juice for me.


Flowers are awesome but food....that's the next level...
Oh, just got a call from Taylor.  He's on his way home from making call for Mitt Romney and he's coming to pick me up so we can go get my iPhone!  This is what I currently have..

..Yeah I still T9...so I'm out, but posts full of Lise pictures...COMING SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment