Sunday, November 25, 2012

giving thanks

Thanks giving this year was wonderful.  Lots and lots of family time!  The Browns came down from Washington and Jared and Morgan (+ peanut!) came from Rexburg.  It was so fun to have so many family members in town and then to be able to celebrate with the Runolfson family in their home--it was a perfect turkey day!

Julie made the best potato rolls I've ever tasted in my life.  Aunt Janna made this amazing homemade stuffing--like dry-your-bread-out-a-few-days-before-Thanksgiving-kind of stuffing and there was just tons and tons of amazing food. *Funny moment was when everyone had their LOADED plates and I looked over at cousin Noah's plate and all he has on his plate is one roll. Just one.  I guess he's a picky eater and was totally content to only eat rolls...they were really, really, good.*

The day was full of football, crafting, napping, eating, shooting guns and a little bit of Brave to round off the day.  It was perfect.  I married into a pretty great family.

Of course I wish I'd remembered to get more pictures..but here's what I got :)

 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha thanks for taking a picture of the tv screen playing football - really captures the moment. haha

    ReplyDelete