Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sleeping Beauty

I'm a pretty spoiled momma... My little baby slept 9 hours straight last night!!! According to some websites sleeping through the night means five hours of uninterrupted sleep... Sweet Elise does that every night and some nights, like last night she gives us an extra special treat and she sleeps 9 to 12 hours!! I know I'm spoiled and I love being a mom to such a great baby! Oh...and when she does finally wake up... This is who I get to hang out with... Lucky momma!

2 comments:

  1. What were you tricks to being so lucky??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to be really consistent with her bedtime routine, but I think most of it has to do with her nature. She is just a mellow, easy going baby (despite what you saw at you parents-in-laws's house...ha ha).

    ReplyDelete