Thursday, July 18, 2013

excitement

I was thinking about what to write about in my journal today and I realized that there are a few things that I am really excited for that will be happening in the near future.

1. My mom is coming to visit us in California....TOMORROW! She gets to stay for the weekend which is when we are going to celebrate Elise's 1st birthday.  I can't wait to pick her up, hang out and chit-chat, get yummy food, pamper ourselves with pedicures and let Elise give her kiss after kiss.  We haven't seen her since Christmas.  That's seven, long months without seeing my mom.  Saying I'm excited is an understatement!

2.  My cousin, practically sister, is having her second baby boy on Saturday!  She makes cute kids and I'm really excited to meet this new little guy.  Lots of big changes happening for her family.  Three weeks after she has her baby she is moving to Huntington Beach for her husband's law school.  That means she is only six hours away.  That means I'm going to get to see her and her baby.  And that means I am one happy lady!

3. In September my teensy nephew, Chase is being blessed in Rexburg.  The whole Brown clan will be there and its conveniently the same weekend my mom is dropping my beautiful, grown up, baby sister off for her first semester of college.  In September I get to see SO MUCH FAMILY and I can hardly wait!!!  I may or may not be most looking forward to re-walking the BYU-I campus with my sister while we scout out her class route and get her student ID.  Maybe we'll do some family names together in the Rexburg temple.  My favorite temple with my favorite sister.  I'd love that.

I have a wonderful family and I am so looking forward to seeing them in the upcoming months.


Elise wanted to type a little note :)

qweœß‰Ï›Å͉ Z

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting news! I thought you were pregnant or something! haha

    ReplyDelete